Skip to main content
1) My passion project is almost done, the only thing left for me to do is post the videos on Youtube.

2) I have taken videos of me pitching and took pictures of the grips I use foe certain pitches.

3) The publisher I will be using for my passion project is Youtube.

4) I have found that when I started this project I thought "oh this will be just another school project", but while doing it I have learned how to do new pitches myself.

5) I have no questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

passion project blog

I am planning on basing my passion project on my favorite sport, baseball. The reason why I have chosen this over other things on my passion project mind map is because baseball is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. I have been playing baseball ever since I became the age to play tee-ball. I also enjoy playing baseball because a bunch of my friends play as well which makes it even better because I get to spend more time with them. Each season I strive as hard as I can to become the best baseball player I can be.
1) I am going to be making videos to teach people how to correctly pitch a baseball. 2) what my project is going to consist of is to create a youtube channel and then post some videos. 3) I could take pictures of the grips I would be using for certain pitches. 4) I plan to post my videos don youtube for those who are interested to see. 5) I have already started to take videos and all I have to do is post them on youtube.
For my passion project I started to take videos on how to pitch certain pitches. For this project I did not need to contact anyone because what I did only requires two people, one to take the video and myself to preform the pitches. My next step in this project will be editing the videos and finally posting them.