Skip to main content

passion project blog

I am planning on basing my passion project on my favorite sport, baseball. The reason why I have chosen this over other things on my passion project mind map is because baseball is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. I have been playing baseball ever since I became the age to play tee-ball. I also enjoy playing baseball because a bunch of my friends play as well which makes it even better because I get to spend more time with them. Each season I strive as hard as I can to become the best baseball player I can be.

Comments

  1. I think choosing some aspect of baseball to do your passion project on is a great idea. Perhaps you could do a tutorial on how to throw or catch or hit? Or maybe research some aspect of the history of baseball, or maybe look at a particular player or team that had success? Lots of options here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For my passion project I started to take videos on how to pitch certain pitches. For this project I did not need to contact anyone because what I did only requires two people, one to take the video and myself to preform the pitches. My next step in this project will be editing the videos and finally posting them.
My final score after filling out the form was a 36. to be honest I slightly disagree withe the questionnaire's description of my point total, I agree that I have my life managed well, but very few times am I feeling overwhelmed. When I am assigned with multiple projects I look them all over and knock out the hardest one first and so on. another way I go about these things is time management, I usually tend to procrastinate, which isn't very smart of me. For each day, I plan ahead to figure out how much work is needed to get done in one day until it's due; therefore, I have enough time to get my school work done.